At Mr. Swirl, we are dedicated to keeping our staff, customers and community safe while navigating these difficult times. We have implemented new strict guidelines to ensure a ZERO contact service for our valued customers who need our services.
We will be taking zero contact service calls for inquiries, estimates and installations to eliminate unnecessary in person contact. We want to ensure to everyone that we are open and ready to serve in this new fashion to certify a safe environment for every party involved.
Please be assured that any Mr. Swirl employee entering your home to conduct services will be following strict guidelines including:
- Wearing all appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) such as, masks, gloves, and boot covers
- Following thorough sanitization methods applied to all tools being brought into your home, as well as a thorough wipe down of the workspace when the job is completed.
- All staff that have traveled in the last 14 days, or that are feeling ill are on mandatory quarantine for 14 days before being able to return to work and serve customers.
Our New Zero Contact Process
- Book the service you are needing online or directly from your phone.
- After your service is booked, track your technician from your phone so that you can see exactly when they are arriving to ensure social distancing measures will be in place upon arrival. How you let your technician into your home is up to your discretion, we will accommodate any requests.
- Approve the work ahead of time with flat fee pricing – no hidden fees, we promise.
- When the job is complete, the technician will clean thoroughly and will leave the place running, and looking better than when they arrived.
- You will get a text from you technician when they have left your home to let you know that it is safe to re-enter that area of your home.
We are looking forward to working together in these challenging times and appreciate all of the support from our past, current and future customers.