Don’t let a leaking pipes turn into an expensive repair. Cracked pipe or annoying faucet drip — we fix all types of leaks, no matter where they are.
Plumbing leaks can be fairly harmless in the short term, but can you imagine the headache you can have if you just ignore the issue? When a leaking pipe is ignored for weeks, it can cost you thousands of dollars in water and mold damage repair. To ensure that the problem is handled well before it becomes a significant repair bill, leaks should be addressed immediately.
You can count on Mr Swirl The Friendly Plumber to handle your plumbing leak. Our licensed and friendly plumbers provide thorough inspections to ensure that we locate every leaking pipe in your home. With proper plumbing equipment and a detailed approach, we can have all your leaks repaired after a single visit.
For commercial plumbing services from licensed and friendly technicians, give us a ring at (604) 435 4664
Signs of Leaking Faucets and Fixtures:
- Faucet drips
- Rust or water puddles
- Increased water bills
- Squeaky faucets
- Odor of mold or rotten food
Signs of Leaking Toilet:
- Bubbling or groaning sounds coming from the pipes behind or beneath the toilet
- Mysterious water on the bathroom floor
- Uneven bathroom floor or tile
- Odor of mold or sewer gas
Signs of Leaking Water Heater:
- Small puddles or excess moisture near the water heater tank
- Raised floor tiles or uneven flooring near the base of the water heater
- Noises like dripping water or unusual sounds from the water heater
- Lack of hot water or a restricted supply
Signs of Leaking Whasing Machine Hose:
- A musty or moldy smell in the laundry room
- Small pools of water behind or near the washing machine
- Rusted or loose hose connections
- Cracked or bulging hoses
Upfront price. No hidden fees!
Friendly, professional technicians
Standard safety protocols
Fully licensed & bonded
Locally owned & operated
Easy as 1,2,3
What to expect from your service call
Tell us how we can make your day better. We'll book a technician's visit and inspection, give you a flat fee and as soon as we get your approval we can start the work right away.
Our friendly, trustworthy and dependable plumbers will follow all safety protocols to keep you and everyone else safe. All our technicians are trained and certified professionals and will provide high-quality work.
Zero contact payment. We clean up after ourselves so you don't have to worry about any leftover mess. You can have a chance of winning a $100 gift card by giving us a review.
Proudly servicing all of Vancouver and the Lower Mainland for over 20 years
- Pitt Meadows
- East Vancouver
- Port Coquitlam
- South Surrey
- Port Moody
- West Vancouver
- White Rock
- Maple Ridge
- New Westminster
- North Vancouver